Saturday, December 1, 2007

Confessions of an Overachiever....

Hello, my name is Evia and I'm on overachiever.

I'm not bragging or anything. My neighbors pick on me about how much I try to get done on a daily basis. I'm a list person and like to get things done so I can mark them off the list. I make lists of things when I think of them and I always want them done as soon as possible. Now I'm having to re-evaluate my lists every day to determine what REALLY needs to be done to keep our household functioning and what can wait another day. This is very hard for me....but I'm learning. I'm also guilty of over-committing and trying to do too much for everyone else while neglecting myself. I think that's what women do and it only grows with being a Mom. So much to do, so little time and you just do the best that you can.

That's what I have to know, learn and hold dear to my heart. I can only do the best that I can.....and that will just have to be good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment