Friday, December 21, 2007

So much to blog, where does time go?

This week has flown by. I have things that I want to write and pictures to share but have just had no time!

Here's a quick review of our week: Tim's parents were here Sun/Mon to celebrate our "1st Christmas" this year, Eli had a good week at daycare, work took me to Atlanta for a presentation and Tim racked up at his Secret Santa party at work.

More to come with pictures hopefully on Monday. Today we're headed to my parents' house for our "2nd Christmas" this year. The holiday season is definitely more fun now with Eli here. We will get to watch joy, excitement, amazement and wonder through his eyes. This will probably be the calmest Christmas we'll have for a LONG time!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend and a wonderful Christmas if I don't get to write again before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment