Thursday, December 13, 2007

Is it Monday or Thursday?

Before we had Eli, I could have sworn that there were only two days of the week - Monday and Thursday. You wake up Monday morning and go to work. You blink and it's Thursday - where did the week go? Go to bed Thursday night and wake up to Monday again. Time just seemed to fly by. When Eli was born and I was home with him, I really never had a clue as to what day it was. I knew that it was some day during the week when Tim went to work and then knew it was a weekend when he was home. Now that I've started working again, it seems like the world has turned back to Mondays and Thursdays. It's so crazy!!

This week has been good. Every night, thanks to the mild weather, we've taken a family walk of at least a mile. Tim walking Belle on the leash and me with Eli in the Baby Bjorn. It's a great time for us to talk about our days and anything else on our mind. As long as it's dry, we're going to try to keep it up.

Eli has had a great week at school. This week they've sang lots of songs and read books, had more craft time with paintings, spent time outside and hung out with friends. He is getting into a better nap rhythm and seems to be developing a long afternoon nap. He is changing so much every day and I think he grows when I leave him during the day!

Got lots of cute pictures.....here we go

Grandma came to visit last weekend

Family Christmas picture

Discovering my toys

Starting exotic foods early - octopus here!

I've found my fingers and they're yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment