Sunday, December 15, 2013

Singing in BIG church

Today was a special treat! The elementary school kids sang a few songs in front of big church today and Eli was in the group. Now, to paint the picture, our main worship room holds almost 1,000 people so imagine being 6-10 and singing in front of all those people! But it was awesome. This proud Momma was, of course, on the floor at the front taking pictures and video. They sang two songs - Joy to the World and Glory to the King. It was so exciting for me to see Eli singing in front of church. I remember being in skits / plays / singing at church when I was little, I can now imagine how proud my parents were!

In front of the Candy Land display
Really amazing artwork. The individual canvases show a full picture and they join together to show Jesus. 
They made one of the columns up to look like a Christmas tree - the bottom of a REALLY BIG Christmas tree and there's a train track at the base. The boys love that. 
When they wall walked in, Eli was looking and smiled when he saw me. 
Yep, my boy!



The boys enjoyed watching the video (over and over) of the group singing. Thank goodness for iPhones!

No comments:

Post a Comment