Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas at the Farm

After Eli's game, we headed down to the farm to celebrate Christmas with Grandma & Grandpa C and the rest of the family. It was a great evening of food, family and presents. Mom made a ton of yummy food and of course, we had more lemon lime punch to drink than we could stand. =)  Absolute best of all was that it was the first Christmas with all FIVE grandsons together at my Parents' house. I think my Mom was in Grandma Heaven. It's crazy to think that Eli is the oldest of the five and I'm looking forward to all the future craziness between the boys. Eli and Cole absolutely love their little cousins and it's so sweet to watch them interact. After dinner and present openings, Eli & Cole got to open their Christmas pjs and watch 'Turbo' with Grandma & Grandpa. Such a fun movie. We all enjoyed it. 

Grandma's Christmas tree (and lots of presents!)
Eli & Cole were goofing off and "brother-ing" in the recliner and eventually flipped it over.
With all their cousins, the only shot we got - poor Connor wasn't happy at all
Everyone was excited when presents started....
AIr hockey from Grandma & Grandpa
The boys were super happy with their Panthers toboggans.
Going to have some Battleship fun. 
Grandpa was happy with his gift - $$ to get whatever he wants. 
And Grandma got a little of her own. =) 
Super cool wrapping from my crafty SIL Erin
Photo Bomb!!
Happy Little K (I can't always tell which one, thankfully they're both K's!)
My brother Jeff, Erin, Keegan and Kaleb
Silly Cole - he's learning all that he can do
Sweet picture of Grandpa with Connor
In front of Grandma's tree in their new pjs
Our family photo
Ready to watch 'Turbo' with Grandma & Grandpa
My brother Billy, Niki and Connor
Mom and Dad - affectionately known as Grandma and Grandpa C

Sunday morning we hung out at the farm for a little bit and then went to see my Grandparents  - the boys' Great Grandparents. It is always great to see them and visit. I remember every year how as a little girl, I would study the Sears Wish Book at my Grandparents' house. I don't recall ever writing a Christmas list (I'm sure I did) but did tell Santa every year what I wanted. I also remember celebrating many Christmases at my Grandparents. It seems different now that we're parents and are starting traditions / making memories with the boys but also really fun. Tim & I have memories of our childhood and are enjoying making memories of the boys' childhoods. We've got so much fun ahead!!

Love Grandpa! 
Playing a little early morning air hockey
Grandma's boys
Love their new Panthers shirts from Uncle Billy & Aunt Niki
Grandma & Grandpa's cabin
Great Grandma C - such a sweet picture
Great Grandma S
Great Grandpa S

No comments:

Post a Comment