Sunday, December 29, 2013

Post-holiday fun

This weekend Grandma C came up to see the boys and play with them and their new toys. We had a great time playing and hanging out. We dared to take everyone out Saturday night for Red Robin (YUM!) and the boys did great. After dinner, I tried to show that I still have my claw game skills (and I do!). Growing up, I used to do the crane / claw game all the time at the grocery store to win things for my little brother. I got pretty good at it. And I showed that I still have it! I "grabbed" two balls in three tries so Eli & Cole each got one. They were super excited. 

It was a quick visit with Grandma but we loved having her here for the weekend. Thanks Grandma!

A little Friday afternoon rest.
This was our Christmas card display. I loved being able to look at all of the photo cards when we walked by. Eli & Cole looked at it quite a lot and loved seeing their friends up there. 
One of my favorite cards - from Aunt Cary. =)
Outdoor fun with Grandma
Eli is still trying to kick a field goal. 
Cole wasn't happy with how the football game was going...
so he snagged the football and sat by himself. 
He was all happy though when he got a chance to kick off the tee. 
A little tetherball. 
Thanks Grandma for coming to see us!
Eli is getting so big!
A little tv time with Daddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment