Friday, December 20, 2013

Cole's Christmas party

Today was Cole's Christmas party at school and I was so happy to break away from work and enjoy it. The entire class sang a few songs at the beginning and I loved it! I'm a sucker for a cute group of kids singing Christmas songs (especially when one of them is mine!). They sang four songs, complete with sounds and hand movements and then it was time for treats. Afternoon snack is ALWAYS much better when it's party time with cheese puffs, cookies and chocolate! 

Cole's wreath hung on the door to the Young Toddlers classroom
Hanging out / Hiding from Mom with his buds Will and Luke
Photo Bomb!
I love Cole's laugh.....and when he smiles.....my heart outside my body
Silly faces
I'm talking about you little buddy!
Rudolph noses
Jingle Bells
Santa Claus is Comin' to Town - he knows when you are sleeping....
Song selections
Always ready for a party
Sweet boys - Cole and his buddy Wyatt
Saber-cheese puff Cole-man
Posers!
LOVE this boy!!
We love our Ms. Denise
and Ms. Laura (they were both Eli's teachers too!)
Super precious Snowman charger plate that Cole made. Definitely going on the mantle!
Snowflake ornament

No comments:

Post a Comment