Saturday, December 7, 2013

Basketball - Game #5

Today's matchup - Nuggets versus Thunder, what a battle! The Thunder was a very scrappy team and didn't exactly play by the 1st grade league rules but our Nuggets played a great game, stepped up to the challenge and, although they don't keep score, I know they won by a large margin! Super coolest of all, Eli scored FOUR POINTS!! He scored two baskets and was super psyched. There were quite a few members of his team that scored and that made it fun for everyone. The other fun part about today's game is that I got my Christmas present early - a DLSR camera! - so I enjoyed catching awesome shots at today's game. 

Warm Up
Practicing his shot
He looks SO big!!
They say this prayer before every game - love it. 
Pledge of Allegiance
I think this was one of Eli's shot (it didn't go in though)
Good defense
Hands up Eli!!
His dribbling skills have definitely improved. 
The Nuggets played such a great defensive game. When someone stopped, they surrounded them. 
THIS is the shot I've been wanting to capture all season. Look how happy Eli, Morgan and Anthony are. Anthony scored the basket here but Eli gets so excited when anyone scores. I hope he will always be a team player and happy for others successes as well as his own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment