Wednesday, August 1, 2007

36 weeks....

Wow, yesterday was 36 weeks. Time has flown by. It's also now August - the month that Eli is due. I should be panicking by now! 36 weeks brings lots of things for me to do. The last of the necessary shopping for Eli, pack my bag and install the car seat. It's all getting so close and so real now. Moving around is getting a little tough for me - especially at a "fast" pace, my legs and hands are pretty swollen and a good night's sleep is now a thing of the past for a very long time to come. Overall I have been so lucky and this pregnancy has been a dream. Hard to believe that in a few weeks, it will be over and Tim & I will be Dad & Mom.

Lots of people are commenting now and asking when I'm due. Apparently I look ready to pop. Last night at the mall, the sales lady asked me and her response was "gonna be a big baby". Thanks! If I listen to everyone, Eli should be big enough to drive me home and take care of me. =)

Here's a picture of me at 36 weeks - the belly continues to grow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment