Saturday, August 25, 2007

Home again....the 2nd time

Well, we got to come home today - for the 2nd time. Internet at the hospital wasn't cooperating so I haven't been able to post. Elijah had to be re-admitted into the hospital Thursday afternoon due to his jaundice and high bilirubin levels. It was a rough day for me and I was pretty upset (a lot of it due to being tired!). He & I spent Thursday and Friday nights in the hospital but we are now back home, hopefully this time for good. We'll go back to the pediatrician on Monday just for a double check.

All are doing great now and very happy to be home. Will write more and post pictures later. I had all this stuff I wanted to say while being bored in the hospital but, of course, coming home there's more to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment