Sunday, August 31, 2014

Week Thirty Five: 8/25-8/31

Week 35: Wow, a super busy week. I think they all are but this one especially a lot going on. Start of school, usual activities, Big Muddy Challenge, Birthday party and oh, yea, I turned in my two week notice for work....never a dull moment around here! I accepted a position back on the Contractor side of construction, which is where my heart is. I'm just a builder at heart. I'll still be working in Education so that's good, just not as the "Owner". My last day is 9/9 and I start my new job on 9/10. Quick!! 

Let's see the week in pictures.....
Monday - 1st day of 2nd grade!!
Cole had fun at swim lessons. He got to ride in the boat. 
1st day of Kindergarten!! 
Kindergarten Ninja! The next day he slept until 6:45am, so exhausted from school. 
On Friday, his last day at PreSchool, Cole took in flowers for his teachers. 
Love Ms. Denise!! She was the 4K teacher for both boys. 
Ms. Jenna - always there in the mornings when Cole gets there. Thank you Ms. Jenna!!
Ms. Angela - she taught both boys when they were in the 3s class. Love her too!!
Go Muddy Minions! Support Crew / Cheerleader
Post race - they did great
Gotta love a super muddy boy! 
Cornhouse fun
Hanging with Birthday Boy Connor
Connor loved his Bear Tripp
ROAR!!! It's my cake!
Great Grandma C
Great Grandma & Great Grandpa
Just hanging with Grandpa & Grandma C
My sweet Grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment