Saturday, August 30, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday Connor!!

After the Mud Run, we headed to Uncle Billy and Aunt Niki's house to celebrate Connor's 1st birthday!! It's hard to believe it has already been a year since he arrived. We had a nice family cookout, presents and then C-A-K-E!! I know Connor has already had cake because he loved my cupcakes but it was still fun for him to play in his own cake. It was a quick trip but fun to see everyone and Eli & Cole did great on the ride down and back. They're getting to be much better travelers, which means more fun and adventure to be had!!
Started off with some archery practice on the cool new target bag that Uncle Billy & Aunt Niki gave him for his birthday. 
Just hanging Mom! 
Cole, Eli and Birthday Boy Connor
Grandpa loves all his boys!!


Presents!!

Connor loved the Build-A-Bear and balloon that we gave him. 
We named the Bear "Tripp"
I love you Tripp.....and I love you Connor!
Eli, Great Grandma C and Cole
Testing out Connor's new ride
Yes, it's my birthday and my Mom is making me wear this hat
But I can make it look cute!
Oh yum.....
Dig in....


Y-E-S!!!!! 

One dirty happy sugared up little boy. =)

Grandma loves to celebrate all her grand babies. 
Just a little bit dirty Dad! 
Connor's favorite part may have been his outdoor shower. 
He loved having Daddy hose him off outside. 
Cole, Eli and Great Grandma / Grandpa S
Grandma & Grandpa C - just monkeying around
Grandpa and his boys - I have to say, I LOVE how my Dad has embraced Grandpa-hood and how much he loves his boys. There's a fun and lightness that is there; guess it's totally different when you can give them back!! 
Love my Grandpa - most handsome man ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment