Wednesday, August 27, 2014

1st Day of School - 2nd Grade and Kindergarten!!

1st Day of School - hard to believe we are really here!! The boys are going to be back under the same roof (woo hoo!) and we will be finished with daycare (cha-ching $$!). 

Monday, Eli started 2nd grade. New backpack-check, new lunchbox - check, wear my new triathlon shirt - check, good attitude and ready to go - check!! It's going to be a great year! 
1st day of 2nd grade for Eli. Cole starting his last week of preschool. 
So big!! He made his own 1st day of school sign. 
Showing off his new backpack. 

This was a cool frame they did at Before School Care and then sent me the picture. Love it! 

Today, Cole had his staggered entry day. In Kindergarten, the kids only go one day the first week. The day of the week is based on your last name and kids go Monday-Thursday. Then Friday, you get to meet your teacher. During that day, they assess the kids and see where they are coming into Kindergarten. Cole had a super awesome day. He was excited to be at the same school as Eli and he just seemed like such a big boy. When I picked him up after school as a "walker", he was so happy and full of energy. I asked him how Kindergarten was and he told me that he "ROCKED IT!". His response and excitement made me so happy. He even told me that he would go back. Whew. Glad that's not an issue. =) 
1st day of K - Cole made his sign. 
Eli was so funny being the "big brother" and wanting to be in all of Cole's pictures. 

My baby is growing fast! 
I am a Kindergartener!! 



They would only let me get "my" pictures if I let them do their silly pictures. 
And they do silly really well!! 


DUDE! You're headed to Kindergarten!! 

New big boy backpack and lunch box. 
All ready!
I got this Mom. See ya after school. Have a great day! 
After school....after he "rocked it"
The cuteness kills me! 
Cole went to Kindergarten and came home a NINJA!! He has been trying to stick the doorframe for a while now and all of a sudden, he got it today! Can you tell he's happy?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment