Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Gravity Defied - Eli's 7th Birthday Party Celebration!

Tonight we celebrated Eli's birthday at Defy Gravity with some of his friends. IT WAS AWESOME!!! Having it on a Tuesday night, there weren't many people there and the kids all had a blast. Even the parents had a blast! It felt weird to me that someone was taking care of everything FOR me but it was a nice break compared to all the parties I've thrown at the house. The best part....Eli thought it was great and loved it! It was really fun to watch them all run around and wear themselves out. =) 



It's a Jumping Birthday Boy! 


My friend Becky, AJ's Mom, gave the kids a run for their money in the dodgeball pit! 
Bring it on!! 
Cole - Mr. "I Am Awesome". I love his face in this picture. He had a blast too! 


























My friend Carol - Ryan's Mom. 
Becky - she's just a big kid at heart. 






Eli and Kendall - they became friends at Y camp. And I think Eli has a crush. 
Cool party room!


The whole crew 
Fun was had by all!! 
Pizza and Cake
Thank you Whole Foods - the cake looked and tasted great! 




Eli and AJ
Cameron and Eli - they go to school together and Y camp. Cameron rocks - a girl after my own heart. Sporty and not prissy. 
Tian Tian, Cole, Ryan, Eli, Evan
Trying again....Silly version. 
Happy family (and tired boys!)
Eli was excited to open gifts when we got home. 
Gravity Defied! 


Wow! Super awesome Lego set. Thanks Evan!!
Go Pack! 
Huge Pokemon Card from a set. His friends definitely know what he likes!

No comments:

Post a Comment