Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Parties at school

Friday was an exciting day at school - visits from SANTA and Christmas parties. I actually had to take Cole to the doctor early morning to check out a cut on his toe so he got to school late and I actually got to see Santa with him. Hopefully we'll get to see the pictures from school. I unfortunately didn't use my time wisely, only smiling for the camera with Cole and forgetting to tell Santa the things on my list. Oh well......maybe I'll remember next year!

That afternoon, the entire school held their classroom Christmas parties. As always, Eli was excited to see me when I got there. His class put on a great recital showing the parents the wonderful songs they have been working on. I was caught off guard without our video recorder (another lesson for next year!) but did have my camera so I recorded the class songs on it. I hope to get at least one to manageable size and post it separately. The kids were so cute and they did a great job. Ms. Clara (the lead teacher) loves songs and loves teaching the children. After songs, I sat with Eli for a second and then headed to Cole's class to get him. Cole was happy to see me and excited to go to the big boy room. They enjoyed sitting at the table together, drinking juice boxes and eating treat foods. Then it was madness with the kids playing and running around. Cole led the charge a few times!

Ms. Clara reading to the kids before party time
Getting lined up and ready to sing
Mommy & Eli
Eli & Ryan - such great buds!
Nothing beats a juice box
the boys love their sugary goodness.
Cole led the dinosaur stomp on the table. Fun for all!
ROOOAAARRRR!
After the party, Carol & Ryan stopped over - a special treat. I couldn't resist this shot of them crouched in dump trucks watching tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment