Monday, June 16, 2008

Sick Mommy

Man, being sick stinks. Now I know why Eli is so crabby when he's sick. So as I wrote yesterday, I woke up with a sore throat and had a fever by the end of the day. Today, very sore throat, lots of fatigue and muscle aches. I sucked it up and made an appt at the doctor. The rapid strep test came back negative but they did a 3 day to be sure. Doc told me that my throat looked very raw and sore - yep, that's why I was there. Have some fluid built up in my right ear canal that may or may not cause me problems. Final verdict....something viral. That part really really stinks because there's nothing they can do but let it run its' course. Think happy healthy thoughts for our house. Tonight was Eli's last dose of antibiotics so I hope I don't give it back to him.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you are feeling worse today! :-( I hope you feel better very soon.

    ReplyDelete