Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day Daddy!!
This has been a busy and good weekend at our house. Yesterday I worked half the day at a Habitat for Humanity House while Tim & Eli enjoyed some Daddy / Son bonding. They went for a bike ride around the lake and neighborhood. Eli was a pretty good boy for Daddy. Then when I got home, Eli & I went to the mall to just walk around in the air conditioning. He loved looking at all the people and stuff. It really wore him out.
Today we tried to give Tim a good 1st Father's Day. We let him sleep late and made him breakfast. Then we gave him some presents and cards. Eli got Tim a neat book - it's called 'Daddy Hug'. It's a very sweet book and it will be Tim & Eli's special book - Mommy can't read it! Then Eli & I both gave Tim XM Radio. It was kind of a splurge but there will never be another 1st Father's Day!! After Eli's morning nap, Tim went for a mountain bike ride; Eli & I went on a walk with our neighbor Amy and then stopped by to see our friends Mike & Mary. After that some grocery shopping and a tired little boy!
We're hoping the antibiotics are working and we're getting rid of the ear infections. He is sleeping some better. Trouble now is that I'm running a fever and have been very cold tonight. I hope I'm not catching a bug.
Tim told me that his 1st Father's Day was a good one and that's what we hoped for! Happy Father's Day to all our 1st time Daddy friends. Hope you had a great day as well!!

Reading Daddy Hug

Trying to climb the stairs for bath time

Still going up....he didn't make it all the way....yet

No comments:

Post a Comment