Monday, October 1, 2007

6 weeks old

Eli is 6 weeks old today. Time has flown by! I can't say the past 6 weeks have been easy, they've had their challenges but I wouldn't trade it for the world. Eli is holding his head better now, has discovered his hands and definitely knows Mommy's voice now. Last Wednesday, I was talking to him and he smiled. I couldn't repeat it so I don't think he actually knew he smiled (it could have been gas) but it made my heart smile and made me cry. He's changing so much and is just so darn cute - and no I'm not biased at all! Unofficially- by the home scale - Eli is about 12 pounds now. I have a class at Rex later this week so I'm going to get him weighed for real while I'm there. He's our little eater so 12 pounds doesn't surprise me at all.

Tomorrow is my 6 week doctor's appointment so we'll see what they say about me. I'm feeling much better these days and starting to do more walking and ready to start some sort of exercise plan to get the pregnancy weight off. I know it won't happen overnight but I really want to lose that weight and then a little more.

Today's cute pictures. We love dalmatians in this house!


No comments:

Post a Comment