Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Two GREAT nights

The past two nights have been absolutely amazing in our house. I was afraid to write yesterday for fear of jinxing the whole thing but today, I just have to tell.

Sunday night - Eli in bed at 7:30pm, up to eat at 2:30am, back up at 6am. I tried and tried to wake him up at 10pm to feed him but he was having none of it. I picked him up, moved to another room, talked to him, rubbed his arms and cheeks, kissed him....I got nothing. I was so scared that he'd be up at midnight but he must have really been sleeping good. =)

Monday day - Eli must have read the books I've been reading when I wasn't looking. He ate every 2-1/2 to 3 hours (mostly breastmilk, very little formula - woo hoo!) and took a nap in between each one. The books say 1-2 hours of wakefulness, then nap. He was textbook for the day.

Monday night - Eli in bed between 7:30pm-7:45pm, he put himself to sleep, up to eat at 3:30am and back up at 6:15am. This morning so far, we took a walk and he's finishing off a nap. Feeding time any moment now.

I can totally deal with this. Cross your fingers with me that he keeps it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment