Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Mommy's 6 week check

Today was my 6 week check at the doctor's office and everything checked out ok. My iron levels are low so I've got to start taking iron tablets every day. That's no big deal though. Blood pressure was good - 102/68. My weight...well, it was my weight! I'm, of course, down from my pregnancy weight but have 22 pounds to go to get to pre-pregnancy weight and then I'd like to lose 15-20 on top of that. Soooooo, that's about 40 pounds that I want to get off of me. Sounds like a lot of work but with time and patience I can do it. My goal is to lose the 40 pounds in 10 months - I think that's realistic. I'll have to break it down into smaller segments but I think that's the ultimate goal. I did get the go ahead for exercise so I'll start doing more now. I also got the "return to work" letter but I'm going to use my paid leave to stay out until probably December. I've been working some from home so I will continue that part time and that may possibly delay my full time office return to January. We'll just have to see how it goes.

But the good news for the day is that Mommy is doing great and feels great too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment