Thursday, October 4, 2007

Eli's first construction site visit

Today was Eli's first trip to a construction site. We met the team from my Chapel Hill Project (Benny, Joel, Randford & Benny's son Matt - unfortunately GreyWolf was at a doctor's appt) for lunch and then went to the jobsite. It was so great to see all of the guys and catch up a bit. So much has happened since I've been gone. We went back to the jobsite after lunch and it looked a lot different. Benny, my Supt, has been sending me pictures while I've been out but there's something different about seeing it in person. I stuck Joel with Eli for a few minutes while I walked the job with Benny. It was nice to be "Evia the Project Manager" for a few minutes instead of "Mom" or "Eli's Diner". Eli wore his construction outfit that my great friend Denise sent him. It has construction equipment on it and say's "Mommy's Little Boy". Eli was so good during the entire visit. He should be wiped out and sleep well tonight.

Here are some pictures from the day.

Eli's ready to walk the job in his hardhat


Benny tells Eli about all the subs


Uncle Joel
Eli & Mommy at the jobsite

No comments:

Post a Comment