Friday, September 28, 2007

Lunch with Daddy

Today was a fun and adventurous day. Eli & I went to Butner to have lunch with Daddy. Tim works in Butner and all the ladies in his office have been asking about Eli. I also had not seen where he works so earlier this week, I asked Tim if he'd like us to come up. This was the farthest drive I'd done with Little Man to date - took us about 35 minutes to get there. He wasn't too thrilled on the drive there b/c I had only given him a little bit to eat and he was still hungry. The pacifier did the job.....as long as he kept it in his mouth. It was really great to see Tim during the day and have lunch together. Eli went to his first fast food restaurant - Bojangles - but he stuck with his breast milk and formula diet like a good little boy. =) Then we went back to his office so all the ladies could get their baby fix. He was held and loved on like crazy. I wanted to bring one or two of the ladies back home to help me throughout the day! Everyone there was so nice; it was great to meet Tim's co-workers and put faces and names together. The drive back was great. Eli looked around for a while and then napped a bit. Home to eat again and then he took a nice long nap, pooped out from all the excitement.

Maybe next week, we'll go by my office or jobsite to see everyone. I'm getting more brave every day and itching to get out some with him. He's the cutest and I just want to show him off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment