Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My new diaper bag

I'm so excited. My new diaper bag arrived in the mail today. Ok, so it may seem silly to some of you to get excited over something like a diaper bag but I've got to look like a fairly fashionable mom when I'm out and about. I searched and searched for something I would like and that fit my personality. Believe me, it was hard! There are so many cute options if you're having a little girl but for a boy, I wanted to be careful. I purchased a solid red one then decided I didn't really want that. Then I decided I wanted a Vera Bradley but they're close to $100 so changed my mind on that. Then.....I found this one. It's quilted so it has that aspect of Vera Bradley but has a pattern that I absolutely love. Now I just have to get out and about with Little Man to use it!


No comments:

Post a Comment