Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A long night of......

SLEEP. Ok, so not necessarily for us but had we gone to bed at 7pm, we would feel like champs today. Eli went to bed at 7pm and didn't get up until 1:30am, back down a little after 2am and then up slightly before 5am. That's a good night! Now if we could get him to sleep that long starting at 9pm, we'd be set. It was really a pretty easy night. Tim & I even got to sit on the couch and watch a few sitcoms together - that was a treat.

Today Eli & I took Belle to the vet. Nothing big, just a recheck of a visit last month. The vet called me yesterday to remind me of the appt, which caught me off guard. Tim had made the appt when he was there last month and forgot to tell me. No harm done, we made it to the vet - and we even made it ON TIME!! The drive to the vet and Belle's visit went well but Eli decided he wanted to scream all the way from Rolesville to our house. It was tough on my nerves but what can you do driving 70 mph down I540? We survived and once he got some food in him, he was quite happy again.

Haven't posted pictures in a while so here are some cute ones.


Playtime

S-T-R-E-T-C-H

No comments:

Post a Comment