Sunday, October 19, 2014

Week Forty-Two: 10/13-10/19

The big events this week were, of course, Boosterthon and our camping trip but lots of other fun stuff too! I have to brag that I got up at 4am (YES, 4 AM!!) to run on Monday morning. I managed to get 9 miles in - really wanted 10 but ran out of time. It was a slow 9 miles but feeling better about the Spartan coming up. I also did what I called my "Cyclops swim" on Wednesday because I had leaky goggles. 
Weekend News that Eli wrote in school on Monday. Pretty accurate! I think I'm going to hire him to write our Christmas newsletter. 
Crazy nerd Scout boy - Monday night before Scouts.
Tuesday night was Cole's first karate class! 


He loved it! My little Ninja boy. 
Eli and I had to go out in search of something for a school project but got sidetracked with fun foam wigs at Target. 


A little bit of fun silly time. =) 

Some of my favorite pictures from Thursday's Boosterthon. 









Eli's picture that he drew in class after Boosterthon. Love it! 
On Thursday night, Cole was presented with his white belt at Karate. 
Very happy to receive his first belt! 
Ninja Boy!! 

Some of my favorites from our camping trip...
Cole was tired on our drive to the Outer Banks. 


























My new lock screen on my phone. It makes me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment