Friday, October 31, 2014

Trick or Treat!!

Eli and Cole had a great time trick or treating tonight for Halloween. All week I wasn't sure if they were going to have costumes because they couldn't decide what they wanted to be. Usually I make their costumes but not this year.....things have been really busy and I had no idea what to make. Just this past weekend, they decided that they wanted to be scientists. Hmmm, how do I make that happen? Well, I ordered lab coats and some plastic beaker cups from Amazon (that arrived yesterday!) and put them with the button up shirts that they wore for Easter. It was perfect. Well, actually, the Periodic Table bow ties made it perfect! They were very happy with their costumes and had fun going around the neighborhood. The coolest thing was that when they felt they had "enough" candy, they were done. They didn't care to go to every single house or get a huge ton of candy....I bet they had less than half their pumpkins. But hey, this Mom is not complaining!!
 Look at these cute scientists!



 Ready to go
 Ms. Amy came over to see them before they got started. 

 They even had their own experiments with them. 


 1st stop - as always - Ms. Amy's house. This year I hung out in the driveway with Amy and handed out candy while Tim walked around the neighborhood with the boys. It was weird but nice! 
 Quite the haul Cole!
 You too Eli!
 High stakes candy negotiations
 They are so my children - candy all sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment