Sunday, October 12, 2014

Week Forty-One: 10/6-10/12

Not only did we have fun with Special Mail this week, we had lots of other good times! Monday I managed a 5 mile run, Tuesday I swam a mile and Wednesday I did another run - before anyone else got up!! Started the week off really good!

Thursday I volunteered in Eli's class and had lunch with him. 
My swim pledge - 8 miles by 11/2. 70 laps so far = 2 miles! 
Saturday morning I surprised the boys and took them to Dunkin Donuts - a big treat!!

Also on Saturday, Grandma & Grandpa N came to visit! 
Teaching Grandma how to do pearler beads. 
Tim & I snuck out for a movie - we went to see 'Gone Girl'. That movie was BIZARRE! I'm telling you, if I wasn't married I surely wouldn't date anyone after watching that. 
When we got back from the movies, these two were sacked out downstairs. Had to haul these two sacks of potatoes up to their rooms. 
Sunday morning, cute fall photo at church.
After church and lunch, we headed to the pumpkin patch with Grandma & Grandpa N. 
Couldn't let a little rain stop us! 








Cole's prize pumpkin
Eli's choice pumpkin
Daddy even got one!




We're so glad Grandma & Grandpa came to visit!

Love my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment