Monday, May 21, 2012

Teacher Appreciation gifts

I am very excited to show off my craftiness for Teacher Appreciation gifts for the boys teachers. I just recently became obsessed with felt flowers and had to make some myself. I decided a bouquet of felt flowers with a small gift would be perfect. And it was! The teachers loved them. 

To make them, I picked out a few flower designs that I liked and used three colors per bouquet - matching the teacher's favorite color with their bouquet. I used pineapple juice cans to make the vase; covered them with coordinating cardstock, filled the inside with spray foam and then glued crayons around the vase. I had seen Teacher Appreciation gifts done with #2 pencils and knew that crayons were perfect for preschool. I added a small heart to the bottom of each one for the year and who it was from. SOOO happy with how they turned out! I will definitely be making some felt flowers for myself to have around the house. 
 for Cole's teacher - Ms. Jasmin
 for Cole's teacher - Ms. Brittney. This is my favorite b/c of the pink and green. 
 Side shot
 For Eli's class, we did a class gift where each child contributed something to a goodie basket and I made one flower for each child and put their picture in the center. This is for Ms. Laura. 
Basket and bouquet for Ms. Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment