Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Eli's Monster Truck quilt - FINISHED!!

SO excited to have finished Eli's Monster Truck quilt this weekend. I love how it turned out and know Eli will love it on his bed. It will make a quick trip to be in a quilt show (yes really!!) and then live on his bed. (and it looks like I have a new hobby!!)

Front side had 12 flags from monster trucks he had gotten - I used them as the center of each quilt block
Back side - silver diamond plate fabric, checkerboard fabric down one side and strips of the fabric front the front.
Happy new quilt owner
Close ups of the machine quilting that put it together.
I chose swirls with some spikes - I love how its swirly and boyish all at the same time. 
Spikes
And I was sooooo psyched to find the tire fabric with colored rims. It all worked out perfectly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment