Thursday, May 24, 2012

Kindergarten Orientation

Oh my goodness, where did the time go?! We had Kindergarten Orientation tonight at Leesville for Eli.  Cole enjoyed a super fun playdate with his buddy Wyatt while Tim & I went to Orientation. After a brief intro in the Media Center, the kids went in groups to the classrooms and were able to check it out while we heard about curriculum, schedule, etc. Eli didn't want to go with his group so Tim walked to the class with him but once he was there, he was fine! He seemed to do really well and is definitely Kindergarten ready. Thankfully a few of his buddies from preschool will be at the same school. It'll be a little hard for him I'm sure to not see the friends he has been with for almost 5 years. I handled it well until Tim asked me how I was doing! I had a few tears thinking about how fast Eli is growing and that he won't be in the same safe secure environment we've been used to. He'll do great but how will Mommy do? Guess we'll see in August!!

 Headed into Orientation - my sweet little boy getting so big!
Leesville Bound!

No comments:

Post a Comment