Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Double Trouble

The boys got some really cute clothes for Christmas and this week, I have become that Mom. You know the one that dresses the kids alike? I never thought that was or would be me but I'm loving it!!! I had to stop myself from going shopping to continue the trend all week. Check out the cuties.
Monday - wearing shirts that my friend Kara made for them. Little future Executives.
Tuesday - Big Brother / Little Brother shirts from Grandma C. Eli is upset in the picture because Cole has the play keys in his hand. You see, possession is the law in our house. Whoever has it, owns it. Whoever doesn't have it, wants it.
Wednesday - super handsome in shirts from Grandma N. Love them!

1 comment:

  1. Love the matching shirts! I couldn't even find matching Christmas PJs for mine!!

    ReplyDelete