Friday, January 7, 2011

18 month check for the Cole-Man

Today I took Cole in for his 18 month check up. He was so happy and having fun in the doctor's office until it actually came time for business. He didn't like her looking in his ears, nose or mouth and definitely didn't like when the nurse gave him a shot. He is doing great and is a perfect (big) 18 month old. The one thing that I did find out today is that Cole has strep. He has had this diaper rash for the longest while that wouldn't go away so I asked Doc to look at it. She did a strep test and it came back positive. Now I understand how I might have gotten strep. I had no idea that you could get strep on your bottom but now I know.

Stats:
Weight - 29 pounds, 1.5 oz (75th - 90th percentile)
Length - 34" (90th percentile)
Head circumference - 49-1/2 cm (90th-95th percentile)

Amazingly, these are almost identical to Eli's 18 month stats. My big healthy boys. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment