Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Flowers for Mommy

Today when I picked Cole up from school, not only was he happy to see me but he also had flowers for me. Such a sweet surprise! Apparently Tim knew this was coming (school also sent me flowers from Eli when he started) but he wasn't sure when and since the girls weren't exactly sure of the address of my construction site, they had them waiting for me at school. The flowers are so pretty and have such beautiful fall colors. I have been picking on Tim that he hasn't brought me any flowers in a long time - it's a good thing that Cole (and the Primrose girls) are picking up his slack! Thanks Ladies!!

1 comment:

  1. Just gone through your blog "Flowers for Mommy" and found it to be wonderful. The picture on your blog looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete