Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Today at School

This picture showed up in my email in-box at lunch time today. Since Cole was doing very well with his head control, the girls at school decided to try him in the exersaucer. Jessica took a few pictures and sent them to me. It made me smile soooo big and brought a happy tear to my eye to see him looking so cute and happy. Remember I told you the girls at school were wonderful? They treat the parents just as well as the kids.

Eli tonight - his news today was that he crashed a bike at school and busted up his lip even more. Poor guy can't catch a break! Then tonight, he was playing in the bonus room and banged his head pretty hard - not sure if you can see the goose-egg over his left eye. He's our little daredevil and just keeps getting "boo boos" on that sweet face.

No comments:

Post a Comment