Sunday, October 11, 2009

A visit from the Big Bus

This weekend Grandpa and Grandma N made a quick pit-stop to see us on their way home from the mountains. They were RV-ing it and Eli was very excited to see the "Big Bus". They arrived around lunch on Saturday and we hung out for a while before Eli's nap. He was so excited to explore the bus and see what he could find. Well, he found PUMPKINS!! Grandma and Grandpa brought Eli and Cole each a pumpkin from the NC mountains. We pretty much spent the day doing nothing with them (and it was great!). I did talk to Tim's mom about my wish plans to redecorate our dining room. She loved my ideas, which fueled my fire and I was internet window shopping like no tomorrow. Tim reminded me that we have no budget for my ideas but it can't hurt to dream right?!

This morning, Tim and I took Eli on a bike ride to Umstead. It was a great time. Eli was very happy to be on a ride and so were we. Thanks Grandma & Grandpa for watching Cole so we could go. I felt much better on this ride than our last one so all my Y-time and exercising must be paying off. (Now if the scale would recognize this!) The big bus headed out a little after lunch for its' next destination and the house settled into nap time for the boys. Tim & I ran around doing chores not knowing how much nap time we had. After nap and some playtime, we met Carol & Ryan at Moe's for dinner. Had a nice dinner with friends, got the kiddies in bed and now time to get ready to start this week.

Hope everyone had a fun weekend too!

Baby Cole snuggled with Pop-Pop
Eli & Pop-Pop playing a matching game. Notice the hard hat - bet you didn't know matching games could be dangerous.
Lots of love for grandboys!
Big pumpkin, baby pumpkin - Big Eli, Baby Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment