Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Lesson about Walking Feet

This morning I thought Eli looked so cute and like such a big boy so I took a few pictures of him. Here's one:

LOVE the jeans!

When I picked Eli up, I found out that he learned a hard lesson about inside walking feet. He has been running around class lately and they have been talking to him about "walking feet". Well today, he found out the hard way. The actual incident report said "While playing in the classroom, Eli was running and fell and hurt his face. He scraped his lip and caused his nose to bleed." I asked him when I walked in the room if his nose had been bleeding and then I saw his report. I think he learned his lesson today. We'll see.

First bloody nose and busted lip

1 comment:

  1. Oh, poor thing. We feel your pain! Unfortunately, Noah has still not learned the 'walking feet' lesson! :-)

    ReplyDelete