Wednesday, July 16, 2008

More birthday shout-outs

Tis the season for birthday fun....July and August are very busy months. Eli has lots of friends and everyone is turning "1". Here are today's shout-outs....

ONE: Happy Birthday Elizabeth! I've included a picture of her from this past weekend. We haven't yet convinced Jacque (her mom) to do a blog but she does read all of ours so I know she'll see this. Elizabeth we hope you have had a super fun day.

I'm so cute

TWO: The second birthday shout-out is a little closer to home. ME! Elizabeth & I share a special day. I won't go into my age or anything, let's just say it's over 30. =) Today has been a great day. I've had lots of phone calls, emails and in person happy wishes. As you get older you don't think of your birthday as a big deal but I've sure felt special today. Tim started the day with some very thoughtful gifts and we ended it with some mini-cupcakes and a family walk. I couldn't be happier.

Here are some pictures from our cupcake episode tonight. There were so many cute ones that I just couldn't choose!

Yummmm, cupcakes

Aren't they good Eli?

I'm practicing for my own birthday

Finger lickin' good

2 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday! Those cupcakes look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday...a little late :-)I can't wait to see yall saturday :-) Eli is adorable!

    ReplyDelete