Tuesday, July 29, 2008

B&N and BNL

Two of my favorite things.....Barnes and Noble and Bare Naked Ladies (the band, not actual naked ladies!). Let me explain.

Barnes and Noble - Tim & I love Barnes and Noble; we love books and reading. Tonight I picked up the copy of 'sTORI Telling' that Tim had ordered for me. I hope to start reading it here shortly after Eli goes to sleep as I luckily don't have to do work tonight. Not one of the more intelligent books that I've read but I'm looking forward to it nonetheless - can't be a brainaic all the time. =)

Bare Naked Ladies - I have been wanting their new kids cd 'Snacktime' and fortunately enough, found it this afternoon at B&N. I opened it right when I got in the car and started listening to it without Eli. I was jammin' when I picked him up from school. I think he'll like it too!

Probably not exciting by many people's standards but these are the little fun things in life that I enjoy. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment