Friday, July 18, 2008

Changing plans

I am not a person good at changing plans. If I plan something or tell someone I'll do something, I do it. With Eli here now, my plans aren't always what really happens. This weekend I had planned to take Eli to my parents' house (I think I wrote that earlier in the week) and go ride roller coasters with my brother. Well, Eli has been hoarse and raspy this week and some red spots have popped up on his lips. This combined with not eating as much (or like yesterday not eating lunch at all) had me worried. Took him to the dr today and it just looks like something viral. The thing that sucks about "viral" is that we can't do anything about it. Just wait it out.....ugh. Eli, being the happy boy that he is, still smiles and seems happy....he's just not 100%. So, about a half hour ago (a half hour after I had planned to leave), I changed plans. Now we're staying home this weekend and going to try to take it easy and take care of Eli. I hate disappointing my family and not being there but we'll try again next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment