Friday, May 23, 2008

Treat for Mommy and 9 month stats

Today has been a very busy day. After taking care of some work stuff first thing this morning, I was finally able to cash in on a special treat - a massage that Tim & Eli gave me for Christmas. My selection - a one hour hot stone massage. I have never had a hot stone massage before and oh my, it was great! I called Tim when I finished and told him that I felt all "rubber bandy". I was so relaxed. Such a treat!! After that, I picked up Eli from school to go to his 9 month check up. Everything looks great. Eli is developing as he should and his ear infection from last week is cleared up.

The stats:
Weight - 23 pounds, 4 ounces (75th percentile)
Length - 29-1/5" (75th percentile - I'm skeptical on this one, I think he's over 30")
Head - 47cm (90th percentile - big ole noggin')

No shots today but they did do a prick on his big toe to run his blood. No issues with his hemoglobin levels or iron. All looked great! Eli did so great when they took blood, he didn't even cry. But to make up for it, he & I went to Chic-Fil-A when we were finished and shared an ice cream cone. At first, Eli wasn't sure what to make of the ice cream but then he loved it.

Tonight, we went out for family dinner at Boston Market. Eli did real well eating and enjoyed turkey, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese and cornbread. He napped on the way home and went to sleep around 7:45pm. Hopefully he got a full belly and will sleep all night.

Tomorrow, we're looking forward to our picnic at Pullen Park and seeing some friends. Not sure what else the weekend will hold but I know we'll keep ourselves busy!!



Catnap after dinner - snuggling with Mommy

Earlier this week, Daddy teaching Eli to play the drum

No comments:

Post a Comment