Wednesday, April 2, 2008

You give me fever

Got the call yesterday afternoon from Eli's school that he had a fever. It was over 100 so we had to pick him up. He's out today as well because the kids have to be fever-free for 24 hours before they can come back. Tim stayed home yesterday afternoon with him and Eli is with our neighbor Amy this morning until I can get home. We hate to see him with a fever. I think right now it's due to his 2nd top tooth. His poor little gum is swollen and that tooth is giving him a fit. In the midst of it all, Eli continues to be super happy boy and smile away. How lucky we are. =)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry Eli has a fever! I bet that tooth comes through any day now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone I know is teething! I hope Eli is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete