Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Have you lost weight? Follow the pregnant lady

So that title probably sounds confusing. Today was quite a funny day. This morning, someone in my office mentioned that it looks like I've lost weight. That was so nice to hear and started the day off pretty well. Then this afternoon before a meeting I was headed to the bathroom and offered to show another gentleman the way to go and he said, "Of course, follow the pregnant lady." To which I replied that I was not pregnant and had a baby last year. About this time, the large gentleman proceeded to try to backpedal and extract his big ole foot from his big ole mouth. It's a good thing that I was feeling good today and not completely self conscious or he could have ruined my whole day. Now it's just a good story.

On that note, got my results from the bloodwork I had done last week and everything is perfectly normal - no anemia, diabetes, thyroid issues (crap - I was hoping for an excuse!) and my cholesterol was great. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment