Wednesday, April 9, 2008

2 on, 1 off, rinse, repeat

Oops, wrong thing there! Got confused with bath time.

Today was our 2 hours on, 1 hour off day for Eli's helmet. Our day started off a little rough when Eli decided waking time was 4:30am. He was wide awake and would not go back to sleep for either Tim or I. He did pretty well at home with the helmet on and the day seemed to be going well until I got a call from his school around 2:30pm that he was running a low grade fever and just not having a good day. So I picked him up around 3:30pm and I swear, the boy just wanted to come home! He was in pretty good spirits and we played. He even took about an hour nap in his helmet in my arms. Helmet came off for the night about an hour ago and Tim is putting him to bed. We hope he'll sleep much better tonight and not get our day going quite so early.


Tomorrow.....4 hours on, 1 hour off.
(I know this is everything and more you all wanted to know about helmets!!)

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad he seems to be adjusting well. Sorry about the fever though! :-(

    Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's it going? I've been thinking about you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Evia:

    How's it going with the helmet? I see that Robin has been inquiring, too. Hope little Eli is settling in!

    ReplyDelete