Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Eli's cool new trick

Today when I picked Eli up from school, his teachers were so excited to show me his new trick. When I walked in the classroom, he was holding on to one of the toys, standing up and reaching for other toys on the bookshelf. He wants to stand and hold on to anything he can at school. Doesn't want to sit down any more - he wants to try to get everything. And in their words, he's getting brave! (Good thing we've got the helmet now.)

We have been working with him at home holding his hands and letting him walk. He doesn't seem to care much for crawling - and by that I mean not at all! Tonight he really surprised us by taking a few steps on his own with the walk behind toy. Tim and I were so excited, we just let him keep doing it! We tried to keep the toy from pushing away from him but he did really great. Some pictures of our fun.

Look at me

Wow....I can make it move!

Taking a rest break

Standing at my learning table

No comments:

Post a Comment