Sunday, April 20, 2008

Brought to you by the number 8

Today's post is brought to you by the number 8 - Eli is 8 months old today!
So what do we have to show for 8 months? Hmmmm...

Unofficially: 22.4 pounds and 30.5 inches
4 teeth - 2 top, 2 bottom
Lots of outgrown clothes
Lots of toys around the house
Many hours of missed sleep by Mom and Dad
Four million pictures taken by Mom =)
The cutest happiest little boy in the world.
We're so lucky.

So how did we spend Eli's 8 month birthday? Nothing too big. Breakfast at home, a 4-mile walk with Mommy, errands at Brier Creek and then Eli spent an hour or so with our neighbor Amy while Tim & I went on a bike ride. It has been over a year and a half since I've been on my road bike so it was nice to get out again. Tonight, dinner, bath and bed. The glamorous life of an 8 month old!
Yum, my first time eating toast

Happy 8 months sweet boy!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 8 month old bday Eli! You look so happy and cute! Hope to see you soon!
    Megan and Will

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Bday! Glad to hear he's acclimating to the helmet! Did I tell you I lost my running shoes? That's how long its been...can't find 'em (and the $500 orthopedics inside them) anywhere. So much for taking up running again anytime soon...

    ReplyDelete