Monday, July 2, 2007

My latest project

Ok, so as if trying to catch up three Christmases in my scrapbook, start a baby scrapbook, clean / purge the house and get ready for Elijah aren't enough, I've added a new project to my list. When my youngest brother Billy was born (22 years ago!), I did a cross stitch birth record for my Mom. I have been looking for one to make for Elijah and haven't had luck finding something I like....until yesterday. Tim & I were at Michael's and found one called "Deep Blue Sea" - it has a seahorse, fish and crab - perfect for Eli's Room. I wanted him to have something that his Mom made for him. My goal is to have everything complete except for the date and weight before he gets here. Then we'll have it framed to go above his bed. I think it'll be great!

Here's a picture from the package:

No comments:

Post a Comment