Saturday, June 30, 2007

A busy weekend (and a sneak peak!)

Finally, a weekend at home to catch up on general stuff. It has been busy so far and it's not over yet. We've been gone for the past two weekends so cleaning, laundry and yard work consumed a lot of our day. We took a field trip to Lowe's to pick up a few things and also continue our washer and dryer search. We're (ok, probably more me than Tim since I do all the laundry) in the market for a new one and I'm trying to figure out what I want. I know we'll be doing lots more laundry soon!! Oh and we did our homework on the car seat. Tim made sure it works in my truck so we're good to go.

Nothing too exciting going on. Thought those who haven't seen it would like to see a sneak peak picture of Eli. On May 29th, we had a 3d/4d ultrasound done at our doctor's office. It's so amazing what they can do now. We got to watch him for about a half hour and it still amazes me that a little boy is growing inside of me.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

He's a cutie already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment