Monday, June 18, 2007

And we have a glider!!!

Ok, so I'm probably too excited but Eli's room has pretty much been ready for almost two months except for a glider. I have been sleuthing over Craigslist for about 6-8 weeks to find something I really liked. Yeah, I could go buy something at the store but I wasn't quite sure what I wanted and how much I wanted to spend. Well, last night I found one on Craiglist that I really liked. Today I went to look at it and ended up bringing it home.

Took a few pictures of Eli's room so everyone can see the cute Under The Sea theme.

The new glider and his armoire.


Crib with sea creature mobile (notice the cute bubble border!).


Dresser and Eli's new ride (Bob stroller).

The starfish are keeping his seat warm.

2 comments:

  1. The room is beautiful! Glad you are joining the blog world. Amy had such a good idea. It's fun to be able to keep up with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we have similar strollers? Ours is a "mountain buggy"? Wow, now I'm noticing baby brands....weird. :) The room IS beautiful!

    We finally got our crib - I'll have to update our photos. We've found it to be most useful as a changing table at this point!

    ReplyDelete