Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Car Seats - who knew?

Last night we had our car seat class at Rex Hospital. Who knew there was so much to know about the different types of car seats and how to put them in your vehicle? Infant seats, convertible seats, combination seats, boosters - wow. We were in class for an hour and 45 minutes and I wasn't bored! We have our infant seat so our goal for this week is to test fit it in my truck to make sure we know how to do it and that it fits before we throw the box out. I couldn't even remember in class what type of seat belt was in the middle of my back seat and I had no clue if I have the LATCH system or a tether anchor. They won't let us bring Eli home without a properly installed car seat so we'll know all of that for sure here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment