Sunday, July 6, 2014

Week Twenty Seven: 6/30-7/6

This week was back to reality. After vacation last week, it was nice to only have a four day work week. I'd like to say we planned it that way but it was just pure luck! Thankfully it wasn't too bad going back to work since we are in between fiscal years. I didn't have to much paper waiting on me. =) 

Eli was back at Y camp this week - Flag Football. He was super excited! This summer he's doing a combination of Sports Camps and regular Day Camp. Cole's school had their Annual 4th of July parade but since the weather wasn't cooperative (thank you major thunderstorms), they marched around the classrooms and then enjoyed festive yummies. And of course, Mommy had to be there with camera in hand! I want to enjoy every one of these little parties / events while they still want me there because I know it won't always be that way. 
 Mr. 4th of July!     Literally!!
Ready to start their modified parade. 
 Marching to Patriotic music
 And what they really cared about!! Yummy treats. I love their headbands they made. 
 And the awesome fireworks ring Cole made. I think it looks marvelous! 
 My sweet Yankee Doodle Dandy! 
 Cole and his buddy Brayden wore the same Patriotic Minion shirt. 
 Birthday donuts on Friday
Mr. Birthday at the pool. 
Saturday I went on a road bike ride. I wore my polka dot socks hoping it would help me up some hills. I'm not sure I did them justice. =) 
 Cole got a fun knock knock joke card from Grandma. 
And his own hiking poles from Aunt Cary!! He immediately wanted to go for a hike. 
Perler bead Minion. Eli and Cole loved him!

No comments:

Post a Comment